Check out these 3 Heinz 57 tailgating recipes to turn up the flavor on your next tailgate party – Heinz 57 Pulled Pork, Zesty Garlic Wings, and Honey Dipping Sauce. Whether you’re enjoying meat, seafood or veggies for the big game, Heinz 57 Sauce brings the perfect kick with its unique, rich flavor!
1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 medium onion, chopped, or about 2 cups
3 1/2 lb. boneless pork shoulder blade roast, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
1. In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix together 57 Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard, sugar, tomato paste, and onion. Season with salt & pepper if desired. Add pork, turning until well coated. Cover and cook on low heat setting for about 8 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.
2. To serve, remove pork from slow cooker. Pull pork into shreds using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker and stir until well mixed with sauce. Serve onto your favorite sandwich buns and serve immediately.
TIP: If desired, cook on on high heat setting for 4 hours, or until pork is cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F) and tender, turning occasionally.
1 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
1/2 cup Prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
1 package frozen chicken wing sections, thawed, or about 20 pieces
1. Preheat broiler to high heat. Place oven rack at 9 to 10 inches from heat source. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together 57 Sauce, vinaigrette and garlic until well mixed. Reserve half of mixture in a separate bowl for dipping.
3. Arrange wings in single layer on broiler pan and broil for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Brush sauce mixture liberally on both sides of wings. Continue broiling for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning every 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
TIP: Always cook chicken until no longer pink or to an internal temperature of 165° F.
TIP: For grilling method, preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill wings for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush sauce mixture liberally on both sides of wings and grill for another 5 to 7 minutes, or until cooked through (no longer pink or an internal temperature of 165°F), turning frequently. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
TIP: For a spicier variation, add 1 to 2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes to sauce mixture.
This sweet and tangy dipping sauce is simple and perfect with Ore-Ida® Grillers but can also be used as a dip for any favorite side – from chips to a veggie tray!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Marinate Time: 0 minutes
1/2 cup Heinz 57® Sauce
2 Tbsp. honey
1. Combine Heinz 57 and honey in a small bowl.
3. If desired, serve with Ore-Ida® Grillers, prepared as directed on package.
a Rafflecopter giveaway