Looking for something to do this June, July, and August? Holman Ranch offers Summer Camps for Adults and Fitness Camps, what more could you ask for in the beautiful location of Carmel Valley, California? I’ve spent some time on the property, you can read my articles here http://jenisonajourney.com/tag/holman-ranch, and let me tell you it’s worth it!
Summer Camps for Adults
Let nostalgia reign supreme and allow your inner child to meet your outer grown-up by attending one of Holman Ranch’s throwback Adult Camps. It’s like summer camp when you were a kid, except no early bedtime or wake-up calls. Relax, unwind, and disconnect from the stress of the workday world.
A variety of traditional camp activities are being offered, including:
· Nature hikes
· Arts & crafts
· Skeet shooting
· Yoga & meditation
· Billiards & ping pong
· Dance classes
· Board games
Plus there are added “adult” perks such as wine or olive oil tastings, cooking or winemaking classes, or simply relaxing and reading a book surrounded by nature on the 400-acre historic ranch. And, of course, s’mores at our nightly campfires, ghost stories optional. The other great thing about being an adult is you won’t have to rough it in bunk beds or sleep on the ground at this camp. Instead, you’ll reside comfortably in one of our 10 remodeled guest rooms or one of our new Glamping tents right on the ranch!There’s just something about s’mores, campfires and star-gazing with friends, both new and old, that makes for an unforgettable summer camp, no matter what your age.
Holman Ranch in scenic Carmel Valley is known for its horses, wines and olive groves, but it’s also a great place to boost your fitness and health with their new Fitness Camps! Packages are available for 2-night minimum stay with 10 guest rooms, with Glamping tents available for larger groups, and can be customized from a selection of the following activities:
· Individual or group fitness classes, offered in a secluded section of the estate amid olive groves and vineyards.
· Yoga or Pilates classes or private sessions with a certified instructor
· Dining options include catering, cooking on your own, and healthy and nutritious meals at nearby Wills Fargo Steakhouse + Bar
· Cooking demos with renowned local chefs
· Classes on nutrition and healthy eating
· Guided hikes on numerous trails, from canyons to rolling hills
· Swimming and water aerobics in the estate’s swimming pool
· Workouts in the fully equipped fitness room with free weights, universal weight stations, elliptical and treadmill cardio machines.
· Customized personal training sessions available.
· Fresh juice and breakfast bars to start your morning off with an energy boost
· Vineyard run/walk, a fun fitness run or walk through the extensive wine vineyards on the 400-acre grounds