Ever since I’ve had a Lifelock membership I’ve received updates and info via phone and email assuring my safety.
During the past month, LifeLock actively monitored credit applications, public databases, P2P file-sharing networks, court records and more within our extensive network, and found no fraudulent activity associated with your identity. This means you are taking the proper steps to help protect yourself (like being a LifeLock member).
Last month when I was switching my internet services, I was literally still on the phone with the company and within a minute or two of approving my new contract I got a call from Lifelock. I clicked over the line and Lifelock was making sure that I had indeed been the person giving out my personal information! A short while later I received an email double checking that the transaction I just approved was legitimate! I tweeted right away and told everyone I could at that moment how proud I was to be a Lifelock member!
For the price of 3 fancy coffee drinks per month you can have a Lifelock membership that includes:
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless identity monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on their watch
Lifelock is an investment you cannot afford NOT to make! Head into 2013 with your identity protected!
I am a Lifelock Ambassador and member. All opinions my own regardless of compensation.